Transitioning Your Student Membership
The Benefits of Transitioning Your ASID Student Membership
Hello ASID Student Members,
On behalf of the California Peninsula ASID Chapter, we would like to congratulate all of our 2020 graduates! We look forward to seeing how you will create design that impacts lives.
Your ASID membership is particularly helpful as you start your career. Membership in ASID offers professional credibility, networks you with peers and industry partners, and gives you access to industry trends and continuing education.
Upon graduating, you can take advantage of the ASID Advance to Allied program and receive a discount on your first five years of Allied membership while you are considered an Emerging Professional. Your first year of Allied membership is only $85.
Take a moment to look at the benefits that await you as an ASID Emerging Professional:
- Be a part of ASID’s Find A Pro online directory
- Be seen by employers as part of ASID’s Job Bank
- Get help with NCIDQ and WELL AP exam prep
- Continue learning with ASID Academy
Have access to
- Contract agreement templates for residential and commercial projects
- Insurance coverage specific to interior designers’ business needs
- Trade pricing and discounts
We hope you chose to stay connected with an ASID Emerging Professional membership!